View Your Health Records
Introducing the new Patient Portal
Patient Portal is the new, online, secure, easy access tool to view your hospital records anytime, anywhere using our private patient portal from your computer.
By registering with the Patient Portal, you can:
- Manage your personal health information
- View lab results
- Read discharge instructions
- Review medications
- See a list of procedures performed
Wyoming County Community Health System offers this new and convenient way to manage your healthcare free to WCCHS patients. Whether you are at home or on the go, your personal health information is just a click away.
Provide the WCCHS care team with your email address when you register at the hospital. You will then receive a personal email invitation with complete instructions for quick and easy registration. Hospital staff is available to assist you in signing up for the Patient Portal.
Depending on individual providers, patients may be able to:
- View health care information from recent visits, including lab results, discharge instructions, medications and allergies, procedures, and a summary of care
- The Patient Portal relates to services provided at WCCHS
- Download confidential information to your computer for your personal records
- Electronically share your medical information with a provider of your choice in a secure manner
- For future visits to the hospital after you have completed the initial setup process, log in to mycarecorner.net
The Patient Portal can be created for patients over 18 years of age.
The Patient Portal is a HIPAA-compliant secure messaging service. Safer than email, the system is password protected and uses encryption technology to ensure patients’ information remains private.