WCCHS is proud to announce accreditation by the American College of Radiology of the Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, CT, and Ultrasound services. In order to achieve this status, we voluntarily go through a rigorous review process to meet national accepted standards that include personnel qualification, equipment test results by a Medical Physicists, quality assurance, and safety.
A Radiologist Physician, who is Board Certified in Imaging Procedures, interprets images. Your healthcare provider will receive a written report of the imaging test, after review by the Radiologist. When you sign up for the facility patient portal, imaging results are available to you.
Advanced Imaging technology, close to home. Ask your primary care provider about scheduling your next imaging locally at WCCHS.
Now Offering 3D Mammography!
WCCHS is proud to introduce the Hologic Selenia® Dimensions® 3D Mammography System, the first of its kind in Wyoming County!
Simply a Better Mammogram.
The first breast tomosynthesis technology with proven superior clinical performance to 2D mammography, the revolutionary Selenia Dimensions system has set the standard in mammography screening, providing:
- Low-Dose 3D Mammography
- A Rapid 3.7 Second Scan Time
- Exceptionally Sharp Images
- Advanced Clinical Applications
- Ergonomic Design for Patient Comfort and Ease of Operation
- Proven Detection of 20-65% More Invasive Breast Cancers Compared to 2D Alone
- Reduced Callbacks By Up to 40% Compared to 2D Alone
- Approval By the FDA, Noted as ‘Superior’ for Women With Dense Breasts Compared to 2D Alone
Now available at the WCCHS campus, we’ve got your breast health needs covered – right here, close to home!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm (X-rays only)
MRI Services are available Monday – Friday