Personalized, one-on-one care is provided by New York State licensed professionals in a friendly, comfortable setting at WCCHS. Our dedicated staff has one mission: to help you regain the strength, mobility, and flexibility you need to live your life to the fullest.
WCCHS Outpatient Rehabilitation Services offer comprehensive and individualized treatment programs for Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy Services. Thorough and complete Outpatient therapy is provided by the area’s most extensive rehabilitation program. Each session is provided on an individual basis and tailored to address your specific goals. Rehabilitation is provided for but not limited to the following conditions: Spinal Pain and Dysfunction, Hand related Diagnoses, orthopedic injuries, Neurological conditions, and orthopedic post-surgical care.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Hours of Operation
408 North Main Clinic:
Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy
Our therapy staff are licensed by the New York State Education Department and are adept at evaluating and treating your gross motor (ie. Balance/Agility and Ambulation) and fine motor (ie. hand/finger manipulation, ADL ) skills/needs.
Common goals of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy are as follows:
- Pain reduction
- Restoration of Range of motion and flexibility
- Restoration of Strength
- Maximizing Conditioning/Endurance/Balance/ and Agility
- Promoting Independent Functional Mobility
Specialty programs offered include:
- Myofascial Release treatments that include Graston Technique and Craniosacral therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction; program to reduce or eliminate Urinary Incontinence
All of our clinicians are certified by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association. Therapists evaluate and treat individuals with cognitive/memory, Language, swallowing, and voice disorders, and our therapists are able to accommodate and treat for many disorders that may impact receptive and expressive Language skills, cognition, and swallowing. These diagnosis may include Concussions, Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Dementia, and Parkinson’s disease.
We are pleased to offer several specialty treatments/programs:
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy Program (LSVT LOUD); a program targeting vocal improvements in Individuals with Parkinson’s disease and other Neurological Disorders.
- Vital Stimulation: Swallowing muscles are stimulated by a small electrical current and are trained to contract to improve or ease your swallowing disorder.
- Modified Barium Swallow Tests: Our Speech language pathologist and Radiologist work together on this x-ray to identify the underlying cause of your swallowing issue.