Mind and Body Balance
Sometimes life can be stressful. At WCCHS, we have the resources to help patients regain their sense of balance and restore a sense of well being.
In order to enjoy personal or social relationship, a healthy body and mind are essential. If there is a threat to this balance, individuals can struggle with school, work and relationships.
Our Behavioral Health program is a vital component of our community. These services are staffed by respected clinicians and caring professionals. Our facility is warm, welcoming, and safe. With only 12 beds, our staff is able to provide personalized care to each person.
- To move individuals beyond the point of crisis
- To improve an individual’s coping skills
- To return an individual to self care and greater self confidence
- Emergency Psychiatric Assessments
- Crisis Outreach and Intervention at Home, School, or Work
- Case Management Services for Assessment, Individual Counseling, or Group Counseling
- Alcohol Jail Program – Group Counseling for incarcerated men or women who deal with substance abuse issues
- Mobile Treatment Team
- Individuals can recover fully from emotional challenges or mental illnesses
- Consumers are the experts in their own experience
- Staff and Consumers should work together in the recovery process with mutual respect and trust
- We should provide a positive environment for healing
- Each consumer should leave our program with a sense of hope for their future
- All things are possible and change occurs in small steps
- Dedicating ourselves to the emotional health benefits our entire community
- Investing in ongoing training for our clinicians and staff creates a knowledgeable team who provide quality care
Behavioral Health Services are provided through health insurances and other funding sources. Individuals are never turned away due to an inability to pay. The Behavior Health Unit is part of the Wyoming County Community Health System and is certified for operation by the New York State Office of Mental Health and the New York State Department of Health.
Primary Service Area
Behavioral Health Services are provide to residents of Wyoming, Genesee, Orleans, Allegany, Livingston, Erie, Monroe, and other outlying counties in the region, as needed.