We are successful because we concentrate on how to better assist your company on issues such as, maximizing your ability to hire the right person; comprehensive injury management; early return to work; utilization of the first aid clause in the New York State Worker’s Compensation Law.
At the Time of Service
The amount of time to complete a physical will depend on the type of exam and any supplementary services required. When making an appointment, please ask for a general idea if length of time is a concern.
Please be prepared to show a photo ID. Any individual presenting for drug testing should be aware they will be required to stay within the office, once testing has begun, until an adequate specimen is obtained or 3 hours have passed; depending on which occurs first.
- OSHA Respirator
- Injury (First Aid and Workman’s Compensation)
- Return to Work
- Emergency Response
- Drug Testing
- Collection Only
- Breath Alcohol Testing (includes confirmation testing)
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Lifting Evaluations
- Carpal Tunnel Evaluations
- Participation in Health Fairs
Gregory Collins, DO, MRO, Medical Director
Margaret Cunningham, Director/Nurse Practitioner
- Each company is billed directly by Workplace Health Services on a fee-for-service basis.
- Services are consolidated into the month they are rendered and invoiced monthly.
- Self-pay is also available at the time of service.
Contact Information & Hours
408 North Main Street, 1st Floor
Warsaw, NY 14569
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Thursday 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
To schedule an appointment, contact Workplace Health Services at 585-786-8940, Ext. 4549.
Group services are available off-site and after-hours by appointment.